Friday, April 27, 2012

White Noise


Forever 21 dress, ring, necklace; American Eagle jacket; Shoe Dazzle shoes; Etsy ring; New York and Company purse; Essie: Van D' Go, Carnival; Sephora for OPI: Queen of Everything




 
 
Hearing about a castle in New Jersey, at this day in age, I was so intrigued to visit and use the venue for a post to share with you! 
Pleated dresses and skirts have been making their way into my closet lately along with thick, 4-inch heels, and this classic denim jacket. I haven't worn a plain, white dress since my First Communion, but it was so refreshing and crisp- I loved it! I never believed in the whole "white after Memorial Day and before Labor Day" law that people seem to think exist. If it looks amazing and is weather appropriate, why wait? Fashion was never about abiding rules or laws anyway. 
Happy weekend, my lovely followers! :)


xoxo <3

*Photos taken by Kelly Yoo, a Fashion student, with a magnificent eye, and creative soul.*

No comments:

Post a Comment