Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Strawberry Skirtcake


Forever 21 button down, skirt, rings; Vintage bow pendant; Aldo Shoes; Essie nailpolish- To Buy or Not To Buy

Its been a while since I wore a pretty pink skirt. I rarely wear pink to begin with, but I forgot how feminine it makes me feel and how flattering it can be if worn properly. Its also that time of year when there are plenty of graduations, First Communions, and family parties to go to.  I went for a preppier look with my pleated skirt and button down woven because I know there are plenty of girls out there that can have trouble pairing a skirt like this with a shirt. In my mind, I say, "Keep It Simple". A little bit goes a long way, so the next time you're going through your closet, don't second guess yourself, chances are you're like me and will end up wearing the first outfit you tried on to begin with. :)
Happy Tuesday! 
xoxo
 
*Photos taken by Kelly Yoo, a fashion student with a magnificent eye, and creative soul.

No comments:

Post a Comment