Friday, February 17, 2012

One Girl's Trash is Another Girl's Treasure


 Thrifted sequin blazer, bracelet, belt, Madewell leather leggings, Steve Madden pumps, Gifted elephant ring, Forever 21 necklace, H&M clutch, Essie nail polish: Chinchilly  

Thrifting has become somewhat of a guilty pleasure for me.  Paying practically nothing for a timeless piece is one of the best feelings in the world.  I have found so many little treasures at thrift shops form designer bags and clothing to brand new dresses that still have the tags on them. Sometimes I don't understand how people could give such things away.  This structured blazer reminded me of Michael Jackson and I knew they would go absolutely perfect with my leather leggings for an 80's feel.  If you have an eye for thrifting, you can find such amazing staple pieces. 


  



Sincerely,
P & D
xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment