Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Red Rover, Red Rover

 Banana Republic coat, chambray shirt, Forever 21 skirt, jewelry, Marc by Marc Jacobs bag, H&M tights, Madewell riding boots, J. Crew belt, Essie: Chinchilly

The weather has been a bit out of whack on the east coast lately; it seems like it wants to be Spring but the Winter just won't let it happen, and with good reason since its only February! As much as we despise the cold weather, it would be kind of scary if the seasons changed so abruptly. 
Wearing pops of color, especially on an all time gloomy day raises my spirits and my mood, especially loud colors like red. Let's face it, with the cold weather upon us its hard to strut our fashions anywhere that isn't inside a building with a coat check, that's why I make sure my coats are just as fabulous as the outfits that go inside them.  This Banana Republic coat is my favorite because it always helps me stand out in a crowd and hits my leg at just the right spot where its long enough to cover my thighs and short enough to still be flattering. 




No comments:

Post a Comment