Friday, March 9, 2012

Color Me Happy :)

Forever 21 blouse, thank top, skirt, necklace, booties, vintage gold bracelets, ring, headband; Gifted beaded bracelet; Thrifted belt; Essie nail polish- Love Me Now, Love Me Not

I have the worst habit of wearing such dark and dreary colors in the Winter. (D'sirre tends to remind me of this little habit all the time.)  When I went down to South Jersey to visit my mom, she suggested we go shopping to add some color to my closet for brighter posts. This one outfit went through a few trial and errors but I have to say its my favorite outfit I have from my transition from Winter to Spring so far.  Recently, there has been a lot of mismatching of prints and colors in the fashion industry and I have to say, I love it! From my tie-dye blouse, and geometric printed headband, and bright colored pencil skirt, you probably wouldn't think these pieces would go together when you saw them on the hanger, but they compliment each other so well and the proportions of them hit the target.
Look out for brighter posts and sunnier days! 
Have a great weekend! 


Sincerely,
P & D
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment