Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Composition Notebook

Forever 21 trench coat, dress, necklace, bracelets; J. Crew headband; Thrifted bag; Madewell riding boots; Gifted elephant ring; Pandora watch; Essie nail polish- Love Me Now, Love Me Not

When I was in grammar school, I remember always being asked to bring a composition notebook to class on my first day to write in as a journal.  When I saw this dress, it brought back memories of being a little girl and writing all my secrets and dreams for myself in those notebooks.  
This dress is so versatile, I dressed it down for this post with my riding boots and trench coat, but it can also be dressed up with a colorful pair of heels and blazer. 
Stay tuned for upcoming, exciting new posts! :)

 




Sincerely,
P & D
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment